Friday, January 18, 2013

Simple Baking with BadArtBlogger!

 I only recently started baking because I didn't have my own kitchen for the past four years.  Anyways, here's some of the stuff I have made so far:
 
Cheesecake Cups with Mini Reese's Cups
 

Cheesecake Cups with Chocolate Creme Oreos
 
(Both of these cheesecake cups follow this recipe that I found on Wikibooks. After the cheesecake cups has finished baking in the oven, I add in the Reese's or Oreos in the center before I refridgerate it. In my last set of cheesecake cups, which are not pictured, I crushed up Chocolate Teddy Grahams to act as the "crust" on the bottom.)
 
 
(Both of these cupcakes are just regularly cupcakes from a mix but I just wanted to show the decorations I did on top. The right set were for Halloween and I found the inspiration for the spiders online but cannot remember exactly where. Its eyes are M&Ms and the legs are Cherry Twizzlers)
 
Nutella Rice Krispie Treats with Pecans, (whole) Mini-Marshmallows, and M&Ms.
 
(Recipe from Ree, aka The Pioneer Woman)
 
Lucky Charm Cereal Treats
 
(Recipe from tastythumb)
 
Reese's Chocolate Bark with Crushed Pretzels & Mini-Marshamallows Inside
 
(I know it looks like a horrid mess but it was delicious! I used the Reese's brand peanut butter chips with chocolate baking chips. Baked that in the oven for 3-5 minutes (using a recipe from the back of the Nestle Toll House Limited Edition Mint Chip bag) then added the pretzels and such once I pulled the pan out of the oven. Then refridgerate until it cools down and the chocolate starts to harden.)
 
Mint Chocolate Bark with Pretzels, Mini-Marshmallows, & Pecans
 
(This one follows the same process as the above.)

No comments:

Post a Comment